- Alpha/Beta/Gamma Team A has finished their work on the warp core. It is now running at an optimal state.
- A/B/G Team B has been diligently working within Main Engineering and our output continues to thrive at 98%.
- Gamma Team C has finished the upgrades to the crew quarters. The results have been extremely well received.
- Beta Team C has finished the upgrades to the holodecks. The results are more than was expected. They did a fine job.
- A/B/G Team A finished their work on the damaged nacelle, it’s in working order now.
- Alpha Team C has finished their work on the deuterium injectors.
Coming up next and continuing work:
- A/B/G Primary has been working on the environmental controls. We don’t know why they are malfunctioning so badly. Every time we believe we have solved it, another issue comes up. Rest assured, they are working round the clock to fix it.
- A/B Teams A and C will be doing more upgrades to the replicators. Several requests have been made for a “relaxing bouquet” among other things.
- A/B/G Team B will be continuing their work with Main Engineering to make sure our engines keep their output at high levels.
- Gamma Team C will be doing repairs on our transporters. We will try to keep a schedule of repair when they are not being used as much, the schedule will be posted for all crew to see and adapt their transporting needs accordingly.
- Gamma Team A will be doing some major upgrades to Fleet Captain Knotts’ quarters to make it easier and more accessible for him to work with our fleets.
LTJG J. Bender