- Alpha/Beta Teams A and B have been continually working on the warp core and enhancing its functionality. Happy to report that all is going well and we are functioning at near 100%
- A/B/G Primary has been working on a new way for our replicators to work more efficiently. I should have a more detailed report for you for next month.
- Gamma Teams A and B had been working on the malfunctioning environmental systems. I am pleased to report they figured out why they were emitting so much heat and have fixed the issues.
- A/B/G Team C has been diligently keeping track of weapons systems, as well as the displays to keep them in tip top shape.
- Alpha/Beta/Gamma Team A has finished their work on the warp core. It is now running at an optimal state.
- A/B/G Team B has been diligently working within Main Engineering and our output continues to thrive at 98%.
- Gamma Team C has finished the upgrades to the crew quarters. The results have been extremely well received.
- Beta Team C has finished the upgrades to the holodecks. The results are more than was expected. They did a fine job.
- A/B/G Team A finished their work on the damaged nacelle, it’s in working order now.
- Alpha Team C has finished their work on the deuterium injectors.
Coming up next and continuing work:
- A/B/G Primary has been working on the environmental controls. We don’t know why they are malfunctioning so badly. Every time we believe we have solved it, another issue comes up. Rest assured, they are working round the clock to fix it.
- A/B Teams A and C will be doing more upgrades to the replicators. Several requests have been made for a “relaxing bouquet” among other things.
- A/B/G Team B will be continuing their work with Main Engineering to make sure our engines keep their output at high levels.
- Gamma Team C will be doing repairs on our transporters. We will try to keep a schedule of repair when they are not being used as much, the schedule will be posted for all crew to see and adapt their transporting needs accordingly.
- Gamma Team A will be doing some major upgrades to Fleet Captain Knotts’ quarters to make it easier and more accessible for him to work with our fleets.
LTJG J. Bender
Commander Taylor has brought me up to speed on the current goings on in Engineering.
- Alpha/Beta/Gamma Primary has been working non-stop to repair the damage that we sustained during the last mission. I am very proud to say they performed admirably, and the repairs are finished.
- Alpha/Beta/Gamma team A has been working on the warp core itself, re-tuning it and making sure it’s in an optimal state.
- Alpha/Beta/Gamma team B has been continuing their work on Main Engineering, engine efficiency is at 98%.
- There was a slight delay in finishing up the upgrades to the crew quarters, Gamma Team C is finishing up on those. They should be done by the end of the week.
- Because of the delay, the upgrades to the holodecks were also pushed back. Beta Team C will be finishing those up. They should also be done by the end of the week.
- During the last mission, one of our warp nacelles was also damaged, while Alpha/Beta/Gamma Primary worked on repairs for the rest of the ship, Alpha/Beta/Gamma Team A did repairs on it. Also completed successfully.
- Alpha Team C are doing some minor repairs to the deuterium injectors, which should be finished this week.
LTJG J. Bender
Audio log entry
I have updated the computer core to support departments and duty logs. Appropriate pages and categories have been added to the page, post and menu structure.
Operations reported that low temperatures are causing stress fractures at the base of the warp nacelle pylons; structural integrity fields are at 86%. Additionally, environmental controls are experiencing difficulty maintaining comfortable temperatures.
I have repair crews working on the environmental controls. The stress fractures have been repaired and the SIF is back at 100%.