Commander Taylor has brought me up to speed on the current goings on in Engineering.
- Alpha/Beta/Gamma Primary has been working non-stop to repair the damage that we sustained during the last mission. I am very proud to say they performed admirably, and the repairs are finished.
- Alpha/Beta/Gamma team A has been working on the warp core itself, re-tuning it and making sure it’s in an optimal state.
- Alpha/Beta/Gamma team B has been continuing their work on Main Engineering, engine efficiency is at 98%.
- There was a slight delay in finishing up the upgrades to the crew quarters, Gamma Team C is finishing up on those. They should be done by the end of the week.
- Because of the delay, the upgrades to the holodecks were also pushed back. Beta Team C will be finishing those up. They should also be done by the end of the week.
- During the last mission, one of our warp nacelles was also damaged, while Alpha/Beta/Gamma Primary worked on repairs for the rest of the ship, Alpha/Beta/Gamma Team A did repairs on it. Also completed successfully.
- Alpha Team C are doing some minor repairs to the deuterium injectors, which should be finished this week.
LTJG J. Bender